 Space / 15215
  New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File

I built a new Space model (FINALLY!), you can see it here: (URL) obviously came from the _Aliens_ dropship and the Hind-D Soviet Gunship. I really wanted to use all those clear canopies and windows, as well as make a dropship that actually had seats (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File

(...) but some part of me wants to see more wings on it. I suppose just because we get so used to looking at airplanes. I think it's good that your engines are well away from crew hatches. You wouldn't want your troops being blown across the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File

(...) Thanks Mark. I actually agree with you about the wings issue; they just look cooler. ;-D (...) Exactly... Mladen Pejic, over and out! (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File

(...) canopies and parts too; I've been trying to find a good use for those 3x6 33 deg. ones for awhile. Nifty interior and front hatch door too. -Chris (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File

(...) <Snip> Darn, i thought it was armed with a quad rail-gun system, or something similiar. It appears that they are actually just intakes for the engines. How boring. :o) Anyways, great color scheme and concept. I especially like how the engines (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File

(...) Thanks Chris. Those sloped clear windows are really cool IMO, they have tons of untapped uses. (...) Thanks again dude! (...) Mladen Pejic, over and out! (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File

(...) <sob, wail> I'm sorry I ruined everything! I'm such a fuddy-duddy! j/k (...) Heh, thanks Rob! I think the more hatches/entrances/exits you add on a military vehicle, the more realistic you make it. Look at the M3 Bradley, that thing's got (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File

Creative and inspired as always Mladen...very cool. I like how she still retains a small and slender profile despite being a troop ship. I expect this is due to the innovative engines on the boom arms...looks amazing IMO...just oozes 'anime'. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File

(...) Thanks Gil. Yeah, I always thought these types of fast insertion/extraction vehicles should be small to limit their chances of getting hit by enemy fire. As well, they shouldn't take up much space on capital ships. So I guess I wanted to go (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File

(...) Interesting mix... I really wanted to use all those clear canopies and windows, as well (...) out of space and rocket back up. I like all the detail you've put in- simplistic, yes, but still wonderful! Its very clean- I like the use of snot to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File

(...) Thanks John! I'm a sucker for simple smooth shapes. (...) Heh, yeah, but I keep wondering how the grunts would feel about it though... I know I wouldn't be happy if flak started hitting it! ;-D (...) Mladen Pejic, over and out! (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File

Dude this is awesome! I love the hind-like design up front, very cool, that nose cannon is sweet too! ooo yummy missiles! The troop compartment is sweet, the detail is incredible. I love the cross-section pic you took, very cool. The tail is so (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File

Thanks for the barrage of compliments Geordan! I just knew you'd like the front. ;-) (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File

Really cool Mladen. You've distributed the colors nicely on this. I really like the tail as well. You sure fit a lot of figs in that thing :-) Can't wait till I'm done with the alphabet project (not that I'm not having fun ;-) so I can make some (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File

(...) Thanks Jon. (...) Yeah, I can't wait to see some non-fighter MOCs from you! :-D (...) I honestly thought you had forgotten! :-) I really wanna see your micro-starfighter soon. Remember the NATO idea? Are you gonna stick with the cold war (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File

Nice MOC, Mladen. No sense repeating what everyone else has said :) BTW, do still plan to try your hand at large minifig scale fighters? You had mentioned it in a post a while back, and I'm curious to see what you come up with. Travis Dickinson (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File

(...) Thanks Travis. (...) Good memory... Yes, I do have plans to build some really large fighters, almost bordering on "weapons platforms". <hint, hint> ;-) My newest project isn't that however, but I'll get to it eventually. (...) - site is down - (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)