 Space / 15228
Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 04:48:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rob Drechsel writes:
In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
I built a new Space model (FINALLY!), you can see it here:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Falcon.htm

Inspiration obviously came from the _Aliens_ dropship and the Hind-D Soviet
Gunship. I really wanted to use all those clear canopies and windows, as well
as make a dropship that actually had seats for its troops. I know it's a bit
simplistic, but I hope ya'll like it anyways. ;-)

<Snip>

Darn, i thought it was armed with a quad rail-gun system, or something
similiar.  It appears that they are actually just intakes for the engines.
How boring.  :o)

<sob, wail>

I'm sorry I ruined everything! I'm such a fuddy-duddy!

j/k

Anyways, great color scheme and concept.  I especially like how the engines
move, and the multiple exits for the troops.  Well done!

Heh, thanks Rob! I think the more hatches/entrances/exits you add on a military
vehicle, the more realistic you make it. Look at the M3 Bradley, that thing's
got hatches! ;-)

Rob
robo2705@hotmail.com

Mladen Pejic, over and out!