 Space / 15235
Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 13:28:12 GMT

Creative and inspired as always Mladen...very cool.  I like how she still
retains a small and slender profile despite being a troop ship.  I expect
this is due to the innovative engines on the boom arms...looks amazing
IMO...just oozes 'anime'.

Simplistic?  Clean form, nice lines, great interior, refreshing colour
scheme...simplistic no, efficient with great aesthetic, yes!

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
I built a new Space model (FINALLY!), you can see it here:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Falcon.htm

Inspiration obviously came from the _Aliens_ dropship and the Hind-D Soviet
Gunship. I really wanted to use all those clear canopies and windows, as well
as make a dropship that actually had seats for its troops. I know it's a bit
simplistic, but I hope ya'll like it anyways. ;-)

Also, I have completed the .MPD file for my "Joker" mecha:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Joker.htm

Enjoy!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/