 Space / 15251
Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 21:55:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Really cool Mladen. You've distributed the colors nicely on this.  I really
like the tail as well.

Thanks Jon.

You sure fit a lot of figs in that thing :-)  Can't wait till I'm done with
the alphabet project (not that I'm not having fun ;-)  so I can make some
more anime looking stuff...

Yeah, I can't wait to see some non-fighter MOCs from you! :-D

By the way I've still got a microfig spacefighter on the back burner:
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=14022

(just so you know I never forget a project ;-)

I honestly thought you had forgotten! :-)

I really wanna see your micro-starfighter soon. Remember the NATO idea? Are you
gonna stick with the cold war theme, or branch out? It'd be so cool if we
turned this into some kind of International Starfighter project, a la your
Alphabet project... hmmm... We could even put them all in a .MPD file or
something, and render them all together... What do ya think?

BTW, FYI, I still have the "White Hawk" intact. ;-D

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

-Jon
--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego
| Attack of the Bricks - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

"Mladen Pejic" <mladenpejic@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
I built a new Space model (FINALLY!), you can see it here:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Falcon.htm

Inspiration obviously came from the _Aliens_ dropship and the Hind-D • Soviet
Gunship. I really wanted to use all those clear canopies and windows, as • well
as make a dropship that actually had seats for its troops. I know it's a • bit
simplistic, but I hope ya'll like it anyways. ;-)

Also, I have completed the .MPD file for my "Joker" mecha:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Joker.htm

Enjoy!