 Space / 15245
Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 18:06:19 GMT

Thanks for the barrage of compliments Geordan! I just knew you'd like the
front. ;-)

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.space, Geordan Hankinson writes:
Dude this is awesome!

I love the hind-like design up front, very cool, that nose cannon is sweet
too! ooo yummy missiles!

The troop compartment is sweet,  the detail is incredible. I love the
cross-section pic you took, very cool.

The tail is so nice! I love the studlessness of it. ;-) The airlocks are
very cool as well.

The engines are AWESOME!! I love them, that's all there is to it. ;-)

Great job!!!

I look forward to more. ;-)

-Geordan-

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
I built a new Space model (FINALLY!), you can see it here:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Falcon.htm

Inspiration obviously came from the _Aliens_ dropship and the Hind-D Soviet
Gunship. I really wanted to use all those clear canopies and windows, as well
as make a dropship that actually had seats for its troops. I know it's a bit
simplistic, but I hope ya'll like it anyways. ;-)

Also, I have completed the .MPD file for my "Joker" mecha:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Joker.htm

Enjoy!