 Space / 15215
Subject:
New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 02:35:43 GMT

I built a new Space model (FINALLY!), you can see it here:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Falcon.htm

Inspiration obviously came from the _Aliens_ dropship and the Hind-D Soviet
Gunship. I really wanted to use all those clear canopies and windows, as well
as make a dropship that actually had seats for its troops. I know it's a bit
simplistic, but I hope ya'll like it anyways. ;-)

Also, I have completed the .MPD file for my "Joker" mecha:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Joker.htm

Enjoy!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/