 Space / 13110
Re: Space Factory Translation.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 02:07:10 GMT

Well that's durn cool! The factory rocks, the pictures and photoshoping is
excelent, and the story is wonderfull. :-) Nice work Fred, and thanks for
taking the work to translate for us language-impared. :^P

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.space, Fred Herrmann writes:

Hi all,

with very special thanks to Mark Atkin, here's the complete translation.
Hope you'll enjoy it.

Regards,
Fred

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/herrminator/SpaceFactory/01.startchart.jpg

SPACE FACTORY®

I could never believe that a legend like LL497 could have been created in a
frosty factory hall in Billund.

I'd expect something greater. A subspace dock for example, 1200 studs wide.

Or a dimension where blue, gray and trans-yellow atoms randomly bob around
until they cause a Big Bang, culminating in the best page of the 1980
LEGO®-catalog.

Don't you agree?