 Space / 13054
Re: Yes, you're close.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 12:14:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Marc Atkin writes:
Translating is hard work! But I am multilingual, so I figured I'd alleviate
the wait a bit - at least for the first page. Here's my (subjective and in
no way official) translation.

Space Factory

I have never believed that a legend such as the LL 928 could have been
created in a drafty room in Bilund.

  There has to be something larger. A subspace dock, 1200 studs wide.

  Or a dimension in which blue, grey, and transparent yellow atoms
  randomly bob around until -- with a loud bang -- the best page of the
  1980 Lego catalog is created.

  Don't you agree?

If anyone wants me to translate more you can pay me in transparent yellow
sloped windows! :)

-- Marc

Hi Marc,

yes, that's the content, and you're even close at the official translation. With
your permission I'll use it to create my English text. How many windows will I
have to send you? :-)

Kind regards,
Fred