 Space / 13064
Re: Yes, you're close.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 20:28:13 GMT

Hi Fred,

I'm not sure how often you check your hotmail account so let me post a quick
message here. I was inspired last night and sent you a translation for the
first 10 pages. Only took an hour and a half (translation is harder than it
looks)! Feel free to modify, post, or just plain delete. And don't worry
about the windows... :) (I still have boxes of clasic space gathering mold
in my mother's basement, on the other side of the Atlantic! Ahhh, the
humanity! :( )

-- Marc

Hi Marc,

yes, that's the content, and you're even close at the official translation. With
your permission I'll use it to create my English text. How many windows will I
have to send you? :-)

Kind regards,
Fred