 Space / 13053
Re: Yes, you're very close.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 12:08:19 GMT

Whew! That explains why even typing the text into the web translators wasn't
much help! For the first image, I got the following (after adding spaces to the
middle of a few words that were confusing the translator):

- I have never believed in the fact that a myth can appear like LL928 in a
- draughty en hall in Billund. Nevertheless, there there must be something else
- bigger. A Sub dock space(area), 1200 studs wide. Or a dimension in which
- blue, gray and transparent yellow atoms so long by chance roll around since
- with a big bang the best side(page) of the 1980th Lego of catalogue appears.
- Or?

Now I know why translators should be multilingual.
If I had to guess at an interpretation, I'd try:

- I have never truly believed the story that a legendary [space set such as]
- LL928 could spontaneously appear in a drafty Billund factory. There must be
- something larger [behind its appearance]. Like a 1200-stud-wide sub-space
- dock. Or another dimension in which blue, gray, and transparent yellow atoms
- collide causing a Big Bang, culminating in the best page of the 1980 LEGO
- catalog.
- Or...?

Well, am I close?

----

Hi Rick,

yes you are, and with your permission I'll use it for my translation!

Kind regards,
Fred