 Space / 13018
13017  |  13019
Subject:
Classic Space Factory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:34:36 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hey, this thing is cool!

I can't read German, tho. :^(

  Re: Classic Space Factory

(...) Awesome work. It has that certain feel that only the Classic Space line can give a person. Makes me want to try doing something similar. Somehow, I don't think I could match that though.... -Duane (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Classic Space Factory

(...) humour added :-) Mark -still sorting my collection- de Kock (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Classic Space Factory

(...) you see parts of the station flying through space, including the kitchen sink! Very cool. But the final panel with his face superimposed (very well) onto a classic black space figure is a bit too creepy for me. :P ~Trev (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Classic Space Factory

(...) WOW!!! Jude (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Classic Space Factory

(...) Thats cool. I wish I had that much classic space. (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Classic Space Factory

(...) stuff here. This rocks! Anyone care to translate for us? I'd run it through babelfish, but the text is on the images. Waaah! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Classic Space Factory

ja, saw that at the contest page but the pics are way cooler here. innaresting that we always complain about things that look like a big box, but in this case its a big factory (its supposed to look like a box) jus haven't had time to add it to my (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Classic Space Factory

Dang, that is so obsessive it makes me want to try. Wrrg. Think I'll go look at those pics again! Mark Neumann (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Classic Space Factory

(...) (URL) looks like a Classic Space version of Davis-Monthan AMARC - Aerospace Maintenance And Regeneration Center (a.k.a. the Boneyard) where old planes and other military hardware are stored! Here are some side notes - AMARC has about 4,500 (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Classic Space Factory

(...) member no. 1267 here. I really didn't expect so much interest for the Space Factory from the other side of the world. Nice to read all this praise from Classic Space fans over there. The text in my gallery is full of allusions and quotes (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)
  Space Factory Translation.

(...) with very special thanks to Mark Atkin, here's the complete translation. Hope you'll enjoy it. Regards, Fred (URL) FACTORY® I could never believe that a legend like LL497 could have been created in a frosty factory hall in Billund. I'd expect (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.space) !