 Space / 12680
12679  |  12681
Subject:
jon rulz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 05:29:48 GMT

holy freakin wow!

first, your new site design is SOOOO sweet

now on to the MOC...
thx for taking such GREAT pics.

this pic really shows something important,
the use of 2 flat surfaces w/ greeblies in the gap.
you find this in lots of anime design and in Syd Mead's
and Doug Chiang's design as well.
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/bison5.html

where'd u get the dark red cylinders in this pic:
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/bison9.html

wonderul greeblies on the lid of the monks hut:
(and so nicely bordered by the slopes... really makes
them stand out)
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/bison11.html

i love the 'shallow crevice' diorama,
but where's the interior pics of the Bison?
or a pic w/out the cargo module attached...
:-)
more pics, man

and last,
i'm really glad to see that the door Todd built
in my non-violent contest is getting so much mileage...

-paul

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Hey guys.  I just finished my latest MOC.  Check it out:

http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/bison.html

Tell me what you think!

-Jon