 Space / 12679
Re: Sleipnir
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 05:28:39 GMT

Thanks.  As for Military Madness, I've never heard of it.

Travis Dickinson

Tom Sciortino wrote:

You have some really cool stuff there.  I'll have to go back and look more
closely later, but for now, I can say I really like the Starmage as well as
your new one, the Sleipnir.  Starmage reminds me a little of the Hunter, a
fighter/bomber from the game Military Madness (If you ever played that
game - it's rather obscure).

            ~ Tom
http://www.calpoly.edu/~tsciorti/lego.html

Travis Dickinson <sivar@sc.rr.com> wrote in message
No, it's not a turbocycle.

This is an idea I've had for at least a year.  The docking system and
cannon were built at the same time as the Odin.  Everything else just
came together over the last two weeks.

Those familiar with the UC timeline for Gundam should recognize the
basis for the final look of the Sleipnir.

LMKWYT

Travis Dickinson
http://home.sc.rr.com/sivar/

P.S.  Since I don't post many compliments, I'd like to say that
some       great designs have been appearing lately.  Especially
the       turbocycles.