 Space / 12685
Re: New MOC: The Bison
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:06:32 GMT

"Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message
news:GqDDy3.E6p@lugnet.com...

-Jon (Oooooohhhhhhhh...Lets build a snowman!)

Yes, we can make him tall!

Or we can make him not so tall!

He'll have a happy face, happy smile, happy point of view!
If you build me a snowman, then I'll build one for you!

Snowmannnnnn....Snowmaaaaaannnnn...Snowmaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn!!

I hope that the monk has enough food...

I'm sure he'll be ok.  His Hydroponics system is carefully controlled and
produces fast growing, highly nutritious gengineered food. Yummy.

Nice ship indeed, Jon.

Thanks!

-Jon