 Space / 12695
Re: New MOC: The Bison
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 20:31:02 GMT

Ooooh that's cool. The greebly seem is uber-neato. And so is the roof of the
little pod thingy. You are very good at this grey/dark grey/brown color
scheme. And the pics are durn sweet too.

Very good work.

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Hey guys.  I just finished my latest MOC.  Check it out:

http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/bison.html

Tell me what you think!

-Jon