 Space / 12686
Re: New MOC: The Bison
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:18:58 GMT

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message
news:GqDCCK.9qB@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Hey guys.  I just finished my latest MOC.  Check it out:

http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/bison.html

Tell me what you think!

It's the best flying box I've seen!

Heh.  Not yet actually.. You just reminded me of another MOC I had ideas
for.  I actually want to make a ship that is just that.  A box.  It would be
a little cargo ship that would "unfold" when it landed-- giving easy access
to the cargo.

Asymmetry = good!  I love the habitat too.
Great use of different angles and shapes in a primarily blockish form. • The
interior details and all your hatches and doors are excellent too.  Maybe • I
should try to use my brown and gray parts too sometime! :)
--Bram

Thanks!  I was trying for lots of different angles and shapes on the ship
and habitat.  I wanted everything to balance out.  Like how the ship is
asymmetrical along the length but its symetrical (more or less) front to
back.

Brown and gray = Gooood.

-Jon