 Space / 12665
Re: New MOC: The Bison
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 01:02:49 GMT

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message
news:sandlin-2201021642390001@ip75.gte7.rb1.bel.nwlink.com...

Beautifully ugly, Jon!

I love how you work with brown and gray. Lots of functionality to this • MOC.

I think the Lobot head has a perfect placid look on his face for being a
monk. :^)

Spedoinkel!

Thanks very much indeed! I couldn't reveive a better complement, considering
the industrial look I'm going for with some of these ships.

Lobot rocks!  He's so mellow, I knew he would be perfect. :-)

-Jon (Oooooohhhhhhhh...Lets build a snowman!)