 Robotics / NXT / 253
Re: NXT Firmware source code
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 14:33:09 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, <dickswan@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Jason J Railton wrote on Tuesday, December 12, 2006 4:25 AM
To: lugnet.robotics.nxt@lugnet.com

Is it viable to repeatedly download test versions to the NXT
firmware though? Wasn't there an issue with the number of times you
could download?

I've downloaded firmware to NXT 100s of times with no apparent ill
effect.

I am curious; have you ever had a situation where bad firmware locked up the
NXT?  And if so, what was the process to restore it to working order?  (I don't
have a bricked brick, I'm just asking for future reference.)