 Robotics / NXT / 249
Re: NXT Firmware source code
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:25:06 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, John Hansen wrote:
LEGO has posted the standard NXT firmware source code today.  You can get it on
the NXT'reme page:

http://mindstorms.lego.com/Overview/NXTreme.aspx

The direct link to a EULA is here:

http://mindstorms.lego.com/Overview/OpenSource.aspx

Cool. Do we know which version this is? I assume it's 1.03 or 1.04

ROSCO