 Robotics / NXT / 139
Re: Gnah I'm afraid I've discovered a new bug :(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:28:31 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Anders B Jansson wrote:

On the other hand I can report that I managed to get a low budget GPS
to talk to my NXT.
The bad news is that it works perfect, outdoors, but not at all indoors :)

Yah well, that's GPS for you. Even high-budget GPS's don't work very well
indoors, if at all.