 Robotics / NXT / 127
126  |  128
Subject:
Gnah I'm afraid I've discovered a new bug :(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 23:52:03 GMT

My precious decided to die one night.
When I tried to start it one morning it was totally dead, nothing could revive it.
But since it was saturday and I had stuff to do I left it alone.
Then several hours later it started to 'click' as described by others.
I updated the firmware and after two tries it worked, until I switched the brick off
and tried to start it.
Stone dead again, the clicking did reoccur after X number of hours, same thing.
Two tries and the firmware was ok. Turn off and the brick was dead :(

I've informed Lego support and hopefully they'll know what to do.

// hdw