 Robotics / NXT / 143
Re: Gnah I'm afraid I've discovered a new bug :(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 20:32:54 GMT

Anders B Jansson wrote:
Replying to myself:
I've been told by support to contact sales.
Which is fair, not their fault that I contacted the wrong source.
// hdw
My faith in the company is undisturbed.

Quick call to the sales dept and a new NXT is in the mail.
They kindly asked me to return the broken one, using their free
of charge mailing service.

Note that they didn't say:
"Return the unit, let us mull for a week and we might send you a new one".

They gave me a reference number for my return and cleared sending a new on the spot.

I'm so tired on companies that want a faxed copy of my ID, shoe size,
sexual preference and a stool sample before they accept to talk  to me.

And need proof by three oathsworn men of good standing before pondering
a replacement.

With Lego it's:
- Gah! My toy is broken!
- Cool, we'll send you a new one, what's your adress?

// hdw