 Robotics / 26541
Re: NXT What Programming Languages + Open source?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 04:17:08 GMT

A few corrections/updates to my original post
atnews:000501c701ed$52bc7d70$070ba8c0@dickdesktop...

I was wrong in stating BricxCC does not support reading of all three
NXT motor encoders. My comment was based on the BRicxCC "Wathcing the
brick window; this is a legacy RCX/Cybermaster/etc window which
has'watch' capability for the integrated Cybermaster motor encoders.
This encoder watching also works for the NXT's motors A and C. I was
not familiar enough with BricxCCto know that it also has a
"Configurable Watch Window" that is able to selectively view all three
NXT motor encoders.

There area couple of small bug in the RPGReader.prg program. It
requires the use of the RobotC 1.0.26 release which should be posted
tomorrow. This release will also include the updated RPGReader.c
source file among its sample programs.