 Robotics / 26537
Re: NXT What Programming Languages + Open source?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 22:32:26 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Nick77 <nickbaker77@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for the info. So if I want to program in Java, am I better off getting
one of the RCX models and using something like Lejos? I'd be interested in
what people think of the NXT / RCX comparison...
Or I could try C but its been a while :-)
Cheers

Nick

Hi Nick,

You can control the NXT over Bluetooth using Java with iCommand:
www.lejos.org

We are working on a full blown JVM for replacement firmware on the NXT.

- Brian