 Robotics / 26329
Re: NXT compatible bluetooth adapters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 05:05:31 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Jeff Garbers wrote:
I can report success with a EPOX BT-DG02 dongle on both XP SP2 and Mac OS X
10.4.7.

I've taken the liberty of putting this data in a ViaList (an application
I've been working on for a while). It's available to all at

http://vialist.com/users/jgarbers/NXTBluetoothCompatibilityList

I'll monitor this thread and add any new adapters to the list as they come
up. If you want to be able to add or update the list of adapters, click
"Request editor access" at the bottom of that page.

LEGO has also posted a table of compatible devices they have tested themselves:

http://mindstorms.lego.com/Overview/Bluetooth.aspx