 Robotics / 26259
Re: NXT compatible bluetooth adapters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 06:56:06 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Here's a bit of a jumpstart for the list.  I've collected this list over the
last couple months from the MDP.  They are all reported to work.

There is some info for Macs, but not a lot.

Steve

Now that you mention it - does anyone have experience with the built-in
Bluetooth solution(s) that come with recent-day Macs? I've got an iBook G4 w/
Bluetooth and will get a new MacBook pro later this year, it would just be great
to know whether NXT will connect to their BT.

In all other aspects, I've found the good old D-Link DBT-120 to offer the best
price-performance ratio for both Macs and PCs that don't have built-in
Bluetooth. I do own several, so it's good to know they do work. Hence, thanks
for the list.

Regards,

Jerry