 Robotics / 27284
Re: NXT compatible bluetooth adapters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 10:49:32 GMT

I bought one of those "no name" adapters (with Bluesoleil software) $10
(Australian). Of course, plug and no-go. Then I found this:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showpost.php?p=2059360&postcount=82
It's working now. The adapter has been identified as "ISSC USB Bluetooth
Device".

Gordon B wrote:

Let's start a list of bluetooth adapters that are and are not compatible
with the NXT.

I purchased a Kensington model 33085 for $17 total incl shipping from
ebay. It can discover the NXT using Mac OS X bluetooth configuration but
can't find it using the NXTG software - so this one doesn't work on Mac.

What are other folks experiences?