 Robotics / 27286
Re: NXT compatible bluetooth adapters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 15:37:55 GMT

Besides, there's an according list on the official LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT site:
http://mindstorms.lego.com/overview/Bluetooth.aspx

It's certainly not complete, though, but a starting point (and they
may be interested in the results of this discussion as well).

As for BlueSoleil, I could not get it running with the NXT.
Yet, the BlueFritz stack worked like a charm for me.

-- MP

Gordon B wrote:

Let's start a list of bluetooth adapters that are and are not compatible
with the NXT.

I purchased a Kensington model 33085 for $17 total incl shipping from
ebay. It can discover the NXT using Mac OS X bluetooth configuration but
can't find it using the NXTG software - so this one doesn't work on Mac.

What are other folks experiences?