 Robotics / 26174
26173  |  26175
Subject:
NXT compatible bluetooth adapters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2006 04:47:46 GMT

Let's start a list of bluetooth adapters that are and are not compatible with
the NXT.

I purchased a Kensington model 33085 for $17 total incl shipping from ebay.
It can discover the NXT using Mac OS X bluetooth configuration but can't
find it using the NXTG software - so this one doesn't work on Mac.

What are other folks experiences?
Sent from the LEGO Robotics forum at Nabble.com.