 Robotics / 21704
Re: External power supply ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 14:10:10 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (I. Smoltsak) writes:

I've heard that version 1.0 of the rcx had a power jack,
and that version 2.0 'kinda' also has one, only it's
disabled or obscured (or something).

There was a rumour that 2.0 would have a power jack,
which proved to be false when it came out.

Personally I also sometimes use a stabilized 9V 1.5A supply,
but as the others said, be careful with that.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>
http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/