 Pirates / 77
Re: Personal Pirates Trivia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 14:50:24 GMT

Ed Jones wrote in message ...

If you were sadistic (and confident) a thin-bladed saw could do the trick,
then re-attach the two halves with 1/3 plates.  I wouldn't try it because I
value my hull sections too much, but maybe some other intrepid lego-man
could try.  Of course, if anyone wants to sacrifice an extra piece, I;ll
take it down to my shop and saw away!

Almost had me going there.  This might be almost interesting for the centre
sections, and even the stern might be manageable, but what of the bow?

Richard
Still baldly going...
Speak to the Governor at http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/
PI[so,ig+++ pi++ is,ia-]++ AD++ NI+ TO---- S+ LS- A+ LM- YB66m :-)