 Pirates / 92
Re: Personal Pirates Trivia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 02:14:51 GMT

Chuckiem wrote

I have made a few ships with 6 mid-sections  they always looked like a • canoe
as stated by someone else.  so about four months ago i did cut the hulls • apart
and now have ships that look great.  i used my band saw with a 1/16 wide • blade
and the cut was perfect.  i will soon have a web page and post this pics • when
i do.

Please please please please please please please please please.

I would love to see this.  At four midsections and three decks I seem to
have hit a creative barrier.  Any longer and they look like canoes, any
taller and they look badly proportioned.  If I can get wider, I can get
longer. If I can get longer I can get higher.

Please please please.

Richard
Still baldly going...
Speak to the Governor at http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/