 Pirates / 35
Subject:
Personal Pirates Trivia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 16:34:07 GMT

Quick question:

what is the longest ship you've built using the Pirates hull pieces?  I've
only got just a bit of Pirates stuff, I'm working on lengthening my RBR
with two extra hull sections (for a total of 4 mid-sections, plus the bow
and stern).  But I'm sure many people have built much longer ships than
that!

I had another question, but I forget what it is now...

Steve

Re: Personal Pirates Trivia