 Pirates / 78
77  |  79
Subject:
Pirate Wants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 20:36:30 GMT

I am interested in purchasing several pirate, imperial guard, and islander
minifigs off anyone who is interested.  This is what I am looking for:

Two pirates with striped tank tops (no peg legs), with one weapon for each and
preferably with different faces and different colored bandanas (suggested
faces:
moustache and no patch; red hair with stubble and patch)

Two or three imperial guards, one blue, one red, and the third either color,
preferably all with different faces and one backpack each

Islander with red mark painted over one eye (from several different sets) with
crossbow, islander with all-white face from Forbidden Cove with crossbow, and
the islander woman (from two different sets)

A lady pirate with a weapon

A pirate (like one of the two from King Kahuka's Throne) with blue jacket and
striped shirt underneath, with a weapon and brown tricorne, preferably with the
same kind of face (black hair with stubble and patch)

Let me know if you have any of these items; I'm very interested in adding these
to my collection.