 Pirates / 723
Re: From St. Nazarie to Port Block...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 21:48:56 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes a lot of cool stuff about a
quite cool ship MOC, including:

http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/gloire-6-foreqtr.jpg
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/gloire-6-aftqtr.jpg
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/gloire-6-cargohold.jpg
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/gloire-3-gundeck.jpg
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/gloire-6-gundeck.jpg
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/gloire-6-gallery.jpg

What are you using to build the masts--just regular bricks in a
cylindricalish pattern?  I'm playing around with some possible biggish ship
designs, but mast design is the current limiting factor...

   Dave!