 Pirates / 726
Re: From St. Nazarie to Port Block...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 21:54:44 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
I'll post more pics tonight about the masts--but I've found that the 2x2x11
columns from Fright Knights et al really do come in handy!  I'll make sure to
take some macro shots of the masts for you.  It's all rigged (though I'm now
out of rigging, ugh) and it looks fairly good.  I just don't have sails, but
it's got a smokestack, so who needs 'em!  ;)

  Cool!  I look forward to seeing them!

    Dave!

(by the way, what does a serviceable digital cam run for these days?)