 Pirates / 2081
Re: Guitar/lute (was Puerto Bonita)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 21:08:52 GMT

Here are two designs for guitars:

http://members.home.net/edegiuli/Guitars.jpg

I have made a third design that uses a piece not available in Ldraw:

Take a 2x2 round plate
Take one of those pieces that are used by runway guys at airports to wave
down the airplanes.  See:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=6396_1&v=z

attach the piece to the round plate, and attach a grille tile on top as a
fret board.

--
Eric DeGiuli
http://members.home.net/edegiuli/