 Pirates / 2013
Re: Puerto Bonita
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 21:38:44 GMT

But there's a bloke in this one who seems to be making a bit of a r

Oar is he?

I believe that is the worst series of Puns I have experienced in a newsgroup!
Seriously, how badly do we need a minifig guitar?! I'd love a couple, they
would work in almost every theme.  My cowboys need one, as does my castle
Bard.  Nigel, Derek, and David St. Hubbins desperately await their gear as
well (now that I've got my Female soccer set, St. hubbins has hair too!  Jon