 People / 4540
Re: Jake's Leaving LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 10:40:27 GMT

In lugnet.people, Keith Goldman wrote:

Jake, you magnificent bastard, thanks for everything you've done, and good luck
with everything in the future.

Now that made me laugh outloud :)

If leaving the warm bosom of the AFOL community
brings you down at all, just think, you'll never have to hear any more bitching
about blay or track geometry :).  Thanks again for making such a huge and
positive impact.

Oh, I'll still hear it, considering I'm going to return to AFOL fandom. I just
won't have to try to figure out way to make it happen... that'll be up to Jan
and Steve. :)

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison (at least for 4 more days)
LEGO Community Team