 People / 4539
Re: Jake's Leaving LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 23:02:17 GMT

In lugnet.people, Adrian Egli wrote:
I just checked out Jake's blog this morning-

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/blog/index.cfm

We'll miss ya.

Adr.

Jake -

Thanks for everything you've done at LEGO. This is sad and exciting at the same
time--I'm very happy for you and your new opportunity and I'm sure you'll carry
the first class work you do to make an impact in your new position. It's been a
joy working with you and getting to know you over the years and I know that will
continue, just in a different capacity as time goes on.

Thanks again!

-Tim