 People / 4529
Subject:
Jake's Leaving LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 16:01:02 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I just checked out Jake's blog this morning-

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/blog/index.cfm

We'll miss ya.

Adr.

Re: Jake's Leaving LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 16:36:10 GMT

In lugnet.people, Adrian Egli wrote:
I just checked out Jake's blog this morning-

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/blog/index.cfm

We'll miss ya.

Adr.

I had hoped this day would never come. . .

Jake:

Best of luck and thank you very much for all you've done for the fans!

Your efforts and accomplishments are very much appreciated!

Do we get a last request?  Just in case we do: 100 qty packs of dark red 1x2 and
2x2 bricks in bulk, please.

Take very good care.
Jonathan

Re: Jake's Leaving LEGO