 People / 4532
Re: Jake's Leaving LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 18:48:03 GMT

In lugnet.people, Adrian Egli wrote:
I just checked out Jake's blog this morning-

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/blog/index.cfm

We'll miss ya.

Adr.

Im not much of a somebody in this community, but the one name in the AFOL
community that every little person knows is Jake McKee.  You have made a huge
dent for the AFOL community that no one else will ever be able to fill, thanks
soo much for all the time and effort you have given to this community and to
Lego.  We WILL miss you, and Congratulations on something even greater.