 People / 4531
Re: Jake's Leaving LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 18:33:09 GMT

In lugnet.people, Adrian Egli wrote:
I just checked out Jake's blog this morning-

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/blog/index.cfm

We'll miss ya.

Adr.

Wow. Well at least I got to experience the Lego community's glory days. I don't
know what to say. I really feel like the community is dieing one member at a
time.
  Jake, it's nothing against you, this was more of a generalized comment. I wish
you well and I hope to see some train and space moc's in the near future. Thank
you for 5 yr's of an awesome relationship with the Lego Company and all that you
have done.
Thank you,
Ondrew
P.s. How about building an 8-wide =)