 People / 4535
Re: Jake's Leaving LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 21:01:41 GMT

JAKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Best of luck in your new endeavours!  Despite all the bitching and flaming from
the community you've endured (wrongfully, imo) you've done an enormous amount of
work for the community and Lego, and we've been lucky to have you there to
filter all the whining into something productive for Lego.

And thanks for thinking my Porter was cool.  :)  Even if you don't remember it
now (and you'd have to be downing ginkoba bottles to remember every moc out
there), I do, and it inspired me to build bigger and better in the years
following.

-Stefan-