Re: Brikwars Game 3/17/2001: LONG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 00:18:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

SUBJECT:  Next Brikwars Game and NELUG Brikwars FAQ

Hello everybody,

What better way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day than with a rousing game
of plastic science fiction mayhem?  The next Brikwars game is scheduled
for March 17th at Jorge Fernandez's house.  It is located off 495, so
people don't have to trek quite all the way to New Hampshire this time
(a.k.a. "The Land Where Pizza Cannot Be Delivered Before 4:00 p.m.")!

Really huge snip...

Yes!, Shaun is not lying (for a change) ;^)... Dress up in green or
camouflage if you prefer and come over to have some healthy fun with us on
Saturday March 17, St. Patrick Day. Directions to my house will be published
soon, but if you're dying to know, I'm right off exit 30 on 495, that's
Littleton, MA if you wonder.

Bring your troops, bring some landscape, bring a camera, but if you don't
have any of the above, don't worry just bring your warrior spirit. The more
the merrier!!!

Oh, don't worry about the food, in this part of the country we get pizza &
subs delivered at any time.

Hope to see you all.