Re: Brikwars Game 3/17/2001: LONG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 02:33:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> writes:
What better way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day than with a rousing game
of plastic science fiction mayhem?  The next Brikwars game is scheduled
for March 17th at Jorge Fernandez's house.

OMG, SPD is right around the corner!  Count me in if there'll be Guinness
there.  :-)

Tech Level 6: Basically, this means an all-out science-fiction game.
SP Points: 0 - that is, no magic or "force" or psionics
Army Budget: 600 CP each person

Would that include mecha dinosaurs or would they be too lame?

Q:  What's the ruling on adult beverages?

Guinness!

A:  Interesting.  First off, it is at the discretion of the host whether
or not they are comfortable with them being consumed on their premises.
In the past, there have been adult beverages available at some of the
games, but not at others.  In at least one of the games where it was
indeed available, everybody had such a good time that they were
forgotten completely, and I was forced to consume an 8-pack of Guinness
on my own at a later date.

Forced?!  My image of you is tarnished!

--Todd