Re: Brikwars Game 3/17/2001: LONG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 16:37:19 GMT

Right, exactly... d'oh.

As I explaned to Shaun, I wasn't really sure how to go about inviting
myself. It just seemed kind of odd (?) to say "Hey I'll be there!" when I'm
not certain anyone knows or remembers just who I am.

I'll try to be less coy next time.

Groove On.

Evil Wayne
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:

The concept of who is and isn't in NELUG as such is kind of loosely defined.
We don't have dues or demand that you show up to 4 out of 5 meetings or expect
5 hours of service to the club per month or anything.  We have an age limit
(18+) because we were established as a group for adults, but assuming you're
over 18 and like some aspect of BrikWars, you're more than welcome to join us!
My good friend Neil, for example, has been to every NELUG BrikWars game,
although his main interest is in gaming, not LEGO.  He hasn't been to any other
NELUG events.

So, like I said, assuming you're over 18 (and I seem to recall that you said
you were at some point), you're more than welcome!  Be sure to use the BW2000
rules set when making your army.

eric