Re: Brikwars Game 3/17/2001: LONG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 18:07:20 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

OMG, SPD is right around the corner!  Count me in if there'll be Guinness
there.  :-)

Tech Level 6: Basically, this means an all-out science-fiction game.
SP Points: 0 - that is, no magic or "force" or psionics
Army Budget: 600 CP each person

Would that include mecha dinosaurs or would they be too lame?

Are you kidding?  We've been drooling in the hopes of them making it to a game
for about a year and a half, now!  Seriously, they'd be great!

Last game Jeff J. even brought a hover-pickup (complete with rust spots and a
hunting kill tied to the hood) full of redneck aliens out joyriding and trying
to bag themselves a human for good eatin'.

In at least one of the games where it was
indeed available, everybody had such a good time that they were
forgotten completely, and I was forced to consume an 8-pack of Guinness
on my own at a later date.

Forced?!  My image of you is tarnished!

You clearly saw through my thinly veiled facade.  I'd do it again in an
instant :D

-s