Re: Brikwars Game 3/17/2001: LONG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 03:02:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> writes:
What better way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day than with a rousing game
of plastic science fiction mayhem?  The next Brikwars game is scheduled
for March 17th at Jorge Fernandez's house.

OMG, SPD is right around the corner!  Count me in if there'll be Guinness
there.  :-)

Wait, what am I thinking?!  I can bring some, right?  OK, count me in if I
can bring Guinness.  :-)

--Todd