Re: IBLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 00:13:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Steven Barile writes:
Great, Fire it up! First one done wins! I have no preferences.

I think I would perfer IBLTC, because the train unions are typically
"International Brotherhood of...".  I know that the Live Steamers use IBLS
(International Brotherhood of Live Steamers).  It functions as a volentary
overview of the hobby, with a east coast and a west coast rep.  (No, I am not a
member, somewhat supprisingly...)

James